The mission of the Eastern Regional Association of the Advent Christian General Conference is to assist local Advent Christian churches and pastors to more effectively fulfill their God-ordained calling as Great Commission churches in preparing a "people" for His possession at the glorious and eminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
To that end we will:
- Partner with the Advent Christian General Conference and with local Conferences of churches to coordinate resources and to define roles and responsibilities;
- Process and provide ministry credentials in partnership with participating Conferences to qualified individuals who sense the call of God on their lives to specialized Christian service;
- Work with pastors to help them determine God’s leading for their ministry location and with churches to help them discern God’s will for pastoral leadership;
- In partnership with participating Conferences, provide a ministry of encouragement and care to pastors to help enable them in their calling;
- Counsel with churches as may be needed to help them in times of distress, difficulty, or challenge;
- Help create a climate in which revival will break out by encouraging a ministry of prayer and of personal spiritual growth through fellowship networks and a deepened devotional experience;
- Promote the historic Biblical understanding of "life only in Christ" so as to demonstrate the centrality of the Gospel and the urgency of winning people to Christ;
- Unite with other believers, regardless of race or denominational affiliation, in the work of the Kingdom of God and for His glory in these closing days of time.